New Patient Information
We strive to give our patients the best care that we can. We know that your time is valuable, as is the doctors’; therefore: we ask that you arrive on time for your appointment.
Click Here to download the Patients fill out form.
If this is your first appointment:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to re-schedule.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please contact us within 24 hours. (We do have an answering machine where you can leave messages). We will provide you with a courtesy call 48 hours in advance to confirm your appointment.
- If you “NO SHOW” your appointment, there will be a charge of $40.00 and another appointment cannot be made until this is paid. (Price is subject to change without notification).
- If your insurance requires you to have a referral, please obtain one from your primary care physician PRIOR to the date of your visit. Without the referral your insurance will not pay for the visit and you will be responsible for the charges.
- Please bring a calendar with you to assist us in making appointments for tests or for scheduling another appointment with our office that will be convenient for you.
- If you are diabetic and covered under Medicare, your insurance requires us to have the date last seen by your primary care physician in order for the visit to be paid. Please bring this information with you.
Our office accepts CASH, CHECKS and CREDIT CARDS as form of payments.